9.03.2010

Day 3 - Extreme Wide Leg Mom Pants!

Have you ever seen legs as wide as these? Yeah, I didn't think so. They are so wide, in fact, that a woman at my work commented on my skirt. Really?! Do people wear floor-length skirts to the office these days?




What I made:
Some classic high-waisted, huge-legged pants from an out-of-print Simplicity pattern
Fabric from the bargain table at Paron on 40th St.


When I made it:
October 2009 - during the era of unemployment! With the hopes of someday being gainfully employed, obviously, as I would never wear these pants in my real life and reserve them only for the office.

What I like about it:
The fabric - You almost can't tell because it's so tiny, but the fabric is actually black and white houndstooth, and I love me some houndstooth.

Unbelievably, the wide legs - These babies are comfortable. My knees have tons of breathing room!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the hair in these pics! The pants do look really comfy. Oh no who at work thought these pants were a skirt?!

    ReplyDelete