9.28.2010

Day 28 - Cardigan + Dress = Skirt Mash-up!

 

What I "made:"
Burgundy and black knit skirt, a result of a marriage between the knit dress and cardigan pictured below!  There was a hole in the top of the dress, and there was a hole in the armpit of the cardigan, so I cut off the dress in half, took the bottom ribbing from the cardigan to use for a waistband, and voila!

October 2009 (hey friends!) - used the bottom of this dress!

August 2009 (on our honeymoon) - used the ribbing of this cardigan!
When I made it:
November 2009.  Looks like a good skirt for winter, right?





What I like about it:
Well, as I've said a lot of late about my me-made clothes, it's comfy!  Very soft.
I also like the way the waistband turned out - I like the buttons for a closure instead of a zipper...even though they are kind of unnecessary as this skirt is really stretchy!

ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE END OF SELF-STITCHED SEPTEMBER!!!

2 comments: