- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
- Choose eleven people and link them in your tag.
- Email the person to let them know that they’ve been tagged.
- No tag backs.
- You legitimately have to tag.
|Here I am, displaying an "11" - get it?!|
- Fact: I am going to break the rules of this game.
- Fact: My toes are naturally spread apart really far and I can't make them go together.
- Fact: I absolutely loved high school. Granted, hindsight is 20/20, and in the moment, I had plenty of complaints and heartbreaks, but looking back, the good far outweighs the bad. Homecoming, prom, football games, academics, arts - loved it all, and I had great, loyal friends who I adored.
- Fact: My parents' anniversary is August 5th. My sister and bro-in-law's anniversary is August 5th. Our anniversary is August 7th (and had August 5th been on a weekend instead of a Wednesday that year, you better believe ours would have been the 5th too!)
- Fact: The word "thermos" completely freaks me out and I will avoid saying it out loud at all costs.
- Fact: In middle school, when people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I would say "accountant" and I was completely serious about it.
- Fact: Then I saw Janet Jackson's video for "Together Again" and I decided I wanted to be a professional dancer.
- Fact: My favorite chore is vacuuming. I think it makes the most satisfying sound when it sucks stuff up.
- Fact: My least favorite chore is cleaning the bathroom. I don't like stray hairs.
- Fact: I never take showers on Fridays.
- Fact: I went to the student dental clinic, and Scott was my dentist. He did such a good job, and now I can't wait for him to be my dentist FOR LIFE.
- Take a Myers-Brigg type assessment here. What type are you? (This takes a few minutes, but it is really helpful. There are lots of tests out there, this one is free and pretty straight-forward.) Do you think it's accurate? This says I am Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Judging. For better or worse, that sounds about right!
- If you could live in any time period, ever, what would it be? I would choose being born the same time as my parents - mid 1950s. They got to be young in a time period of so much change - the 60s and 70s! Looking at their old yearbooks and family pictures, I could never get over how cool they looked, with my mom's extremely long, straight, middle parted hair and mini dresses, and my dad's shaggy mane, mustache, and sweet car.
- Who's your hero/greatest inspiration? My parents. See above. They're the greatest.
- Who's your favorite character from either literature or cinema? I'm picking a character from TV instead, and I'm going with JOEY POTTER.
- If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be? Africa. Safari.
- If money was not an issue, what is the luxury makeup/skincare/beauty/fashion item you would like to try most? I would buy myself a Marchesa gown, and wear it around the house everyday.
- Bath or shower? Shower, for sure! Night shower, in fact.
- You can only have one meal for the rest of your life (appetizer, entree, and dessert.) What is it? Spinach artichoke dip with chips. Baked mac & cheese with bacon bits. Chocolate chip cookie straight from the oven.
- What's one secret confession no one really knows? Whenever we were watching Downton Abbey, Scott wanted to watch only one episode a day to spread it out more. I agreed, but then I secretly watched all the episodes of season 2 in our bedroom with the door closed and told him I was reading! Then I acted shocked during all the episodes...even though I knew what was coming.
- What's one skill you wish you had? I always wished I had a great singing voice. I call what I have a "choir voice" - I can sing the right notes, and sometimes harmonize, but you wouldn't want to listen to me sing a solo. Which is why I generally rap at karaoke.
- What's the biggest goal you've accomplished this year? In the past year, it is opening my Etsy shop last August. There are about 60 women out in the world wearing clothes with my name on the tag, and that feels amazing.
ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com
Instead of thinking up 11 new questions and tagging people, I just want to ask one question to anyone who wants to answer in the comments!
Question: If you could live the rest of your life within a movie, which movie would you choose? (inspired by my favorite posts on design*sponge, living in...)