4.10.2012

Dottie Adele: Two New Dresses!

Shop update time!

A few months ago, many of you completed a 6-question survey (thank you again!).  I took all the most popular answers, and used them as inspiration for the new spring/summer pieces for Dottie Adele.  First off, 76% of you said you needed more dresses in your closet - so I knew that's what I wanted my next designs to be!

First up, this pretty-in-pink sundress, with tiny ivory polka dots (which 68% of you said that you loved)!  This frock is a cousin of one of the first dresses I had in my shop, but this time made in a soft cotton jersey, and with a hi-lo ruffle around the neckline.  I slept in it the night after I made it - that's how comfy this thing is!

Next, a fun floral dress (a trend 55% of you said you loved)!  The bodice is a fairly simple tank with a scoop neckline, made special with pale yellow binding at the neck and arms.  The skirt is a full circle skirt - beautiful movement, perfect for twirling and/or having an amazing silhouette while standing in wind.  Seriously.

As always, don't forget to check the Look Book for everything you can currently find in my shop, and if you see something you would love to have in a different color, different fabric, different print, etc., please don't hesitate to contact me - I love doing custom orders!

1 comment:

  1. your dresses are so cute and you look so good in them! i think the pink one is soooo perfect for lazy summer days by the pool

    ReplyDelete