4.11.2012

Three Years Ago Today

(As long as this blog exists, you can expect to see this video on this day every year :)  Because I love it.)


We got engaged three years ago today.  So much has changed since then (now we share the same last name, we live in New York instead of Oklahoma, Scott is 3/4 of a dentist, I have bangs) but so much has also stayed the same (my reaction to my dress form was pretty much the exact same, Scott still wears that shirt, and we're still really, really good huggers).

6 comments:

  1. makes me cry (happy tears) ever. single. time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! What a wonderful memory to have captured :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i literally was going to type Kendra's comment, so ditto! tears, every
    time.

    hope you had a great engagement anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dig this post. Are you originally from Oklahoma? I just moved to Tacoma, Washington from Norman, OK (after 9 years of residency). Can't say I miss those tornados!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we were both born and raised in Oklahoma, went to Oklahoma State, and then I lived in Tulsa for awhile! I bet Tacoma is just beautiful. And no, I don't miss the tornadoes much either!

      Delete
  5. One of my favorite things ever.

    ReplyDelete