4.23.2012

Weekend: Nor'easter

Saturday we had a family member in town, and we walked all over the city being tourists.  We walked so much, it exhausted me to the point of falling asleep at 8 PM on a Saturday night, and I slept like a log until the next morning.

I was wide awake at 6 AM on Sunday, but the current storm caused it to be cold, rainy, and windy all day - so I never stepped foot outside!  By 9:30 AM, I had already showered, done a load of laundry, ordered fabric online, and baked cookies.  The rest of the day followed suit on the productivity front.  Thank you, Mother Nature, for making the decision to stay in a very easy one!

1 comment:

  1. Even though it was raining, at least you have an incredible view! So jealous!

    Oh, just curious, but will you be re-listing some of those floral headbands?! :)

    ReplyDelete