4.04.2012

The Could-Have-Been-Perfect Dress

This dress could have been perfect.  But it's not.  I had the idea for it weeks ago, and had the means to perfectly execute it, but alas, it didn't work out that way.  However!  Instead of listing all its imperfections for you (which I am tempted to do for some reason), I'm going to bask in the bold color and fun silhouette and the twirly-ness of this dress and forget all those little (and some big) mistakes I made!

Fabric:  Interlock knit from Fabric.com (sold out)
Bodice:  Simplicity 2648 View A (minus sleeve cuffs)
Skirt:  Circle skirt, made using this equation

5 comments:

  1. I think this looks so pretty! I cannot tell what the imperfections are at all! (Even after staring hard at the pictures trying to figure it out, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's mustard yellow. and it's a dress.

    it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! I love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that this dress is gorgeous! I can't find the imperfections at all. You look so happy twirling in it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks gorgeous Val! What's wrong with it? It looks pretty perfect to me! :)

    ReplyDelete