7.05.2012

USA! USA! USA!

I hope everyone's 4th looked just like mine: friends, food, fireworks, and a fabulous display of red, white, and blue clothing. Although I have to say, could it get more American than a rooftop BBQ with a view of Freedom Tower rising over the skyline?
This is our last 4th of July living in New York City, so we had to go down to the water to watch the fireworks display.  We, and the 3 million other New Yorkers parked out in Riverside Park, all agreed it was pretty spectacular.

God Bless the USA!

2 comments:

  1. Is it weird to know it's your last 4th of July in New York?

    Also, have I ever told you that I know of Brian? Seeing him in a picture again reminded me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked for a release on 4th of july so could not enjoy :) xo xo

    ReplyDelete