7.09.2012

Dottie Adele: New in the Shop!

 This week in my Etsy shop, two brand new items!
First up, the most comfortable shirt I've ever owned, the new Neon Striped Cuff T-shirt.  I honestly can't believe how soft this jersey is!  I made this 8 days ago, and have already worn it 3 times.

The other new item is a update on one of my original designs (this dress!).  This time, I lengthened it and used this really pretty pink knit - thus this Maxi Dress in Blush was born!  I think it would be so perfect for a bridal shower (bride or guest!) or as a day to night dress when you don't have time to go home and change.

Dottie Adele is also on Facebook now, so become a fan, if you'd like!  While you're there, check out my new cover photo, which I am really digging, if I do say so myself.

3 comments: