7.20.2012

Sewing 101 on Shrimp Salad Circus!


I'm excited to announce that I've been collaborating with Lindsay from Shrimp Salad Circus (a blog full of DIY tutorials and internet knowledge - it's in your Reader, right?) on a Sewing 101 series!  I'm getting to use all this self-taught know-how that's been accumulating in my brain over the past three years to help out other beginning sewers.  Fun!

The posts will be up every other Thursday.  So far, we've talked about Essential Supplies and Sewing Machine Basics, and in two weeks, I'll be doing a tutorial for the simplest (and cutest) skirt in the whole world.  If you've been wanting to pick up sewing as a hobby or just want to learn more, I would love it you followed along!  And if you have any questions - please feel free to e-mail me!

3 comments:

  1. You were such a great teacher when I first bought my sewing machine. I'm looking forward to these tutorial posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats! What a fun series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Can't wait to read! :)

    ReplyDelete