11.14.2012

Dear Dan Stevens

 Thank you for having hair that looks like that.
Thank you for loving your cousin and dancing like you did with Mary and the time you said "I could never despise you" and basically just murdering me with romance on Downton Abbey.  Also, thank you for fighting Sir Richard Carlisle that one time on the parlor floor.  It was the best/worst thing ever.
Thank you for coming to America for a Broadway run in The Heiress with Jessica Chastain who is so pretty and totally deserved your extended stage kiss (did you notice the way the entire theatre held its breath during that part?) and even with you speaking in an American accent and being somewhat of a scoundrel (maybe? - it's up for debate), I still wanted to run my fingers through that hair.

But really.  You were incredible.

(Dear Brittany, Thank you for this most perfect of pictures.)

13 comments:

  1. I love how perfect this picture is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. i don't know how to respond to this while staying family friendly, so i'll just keep it to myself.

      Delete
  3. the color variations made the photo last even longer! it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo jealous you were able to meet him! He is so good looking. I just can't get enough of Downton Abby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me neither! such a great actor. i loved seeing him on the stage!

      Delete
  5. I am feeling all the feelings right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm glad this was the event deemed worthy of our first phone convo.

      Delete
  6. what a cute post! I'm so glad to see you looking better each and every day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i'm feeling better each day, so it's super encouraging to know that i look it too!

      Delete
  7. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????????? I want to see that play so badly!!!!! Super cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for providing this picture in 3 different colors... and thank you Dan Stevens for that sexy, smirky smile. Rawwwwr.

    ReplyDelete