11.26.2012

Mini Minnie

My co-worker's daughter is 1) adorable and 2) obsessed with Minnie Mouse, so for her second birthday this weekend, I was pretttttty excited to make her a little Minnie costume!  A mini Minnie!


I've sewn shoes for babies before, but never any clothing.  The verdict:  I might be addicted.  How are children so stinkin' tiny?!  That skirt is actually MORE than a full circle - it's a 540 degree skirt - and it still took me no more than a half yard of fabric to make it.  I CAN'T HANDLE HOW PRECIOUSLY SMALL THAT IS.

So, if you have a child that wants to be Minnie Mouse, mail me a onesie and I'll get this bundle of adorableness back to you ASAP.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! Maybe for Haven's 2nd birthday this summer!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is CRAZY CUTE!! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's make tiny baby clothes together. I'll pull out the crocheting needle and make a tiny baby yarmulke again and we can add my first sewing attempt at a skirt to the shop. DONE.

    ReplyDelete