11.08.2012

I Crocheted Again

Just like the last two times I attempted to knit and crochet, I went into it this project with knowledge of only the most basic stitch and no plan.  Previously I came out with two too-short scarves (though I really do wear the knitted one all the time).  This time I came out with a "scarf" that was about the size of a large potholder, so I stitched the two ends together in an attempt to make it a cowl of some kind.  Really, it's too short for that too, so let's just call this one a "neckwarmer."  And if that wasn't a thing before, it is now.
As you can see, I'm not even really sure how I can wear this thing.  However, crocheting has been a great way to pass the time during recovery, and the color of this is so pretty, so I shall endeavor to find a way to make this thing work.

P.S.  It's some really thick yarn from the Martha Stewart collection, and I really like it because it made it go so much faster!

4 comments:

  1. I actually think the way that you styled it works! Love recovery time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! And I love your braids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! And I really like the Heidi Braids too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the last picture the best! You're adorable!

    ReplyDelete