9.30.2010

Day 30 - Cropped Tan Wool Pants! And the FINAL COUNTDOWN!


What I made:
Simplicity 3686 pants pattern (now out of print), also used to make those really wide-legged pants from Day 3!
Wool fabric from the bargain table at Paron's on 40th


When I made it:
November 2009. 


What I like about it:
Say it with me now:  POCKETS.  Both the ones in the front, and the pocket flaps in the back!
The length - I love cropped pants.
These pants are a constructional improvement over Day 3's pants - I just did a better job making them since they were my second pair intead of my first.

ONLY ONE DAY LEFT!  I MADE IT!
*If you are wondering why this is the last day of September and I'm saying I have one day left still, you need only look back on Day 9, aka the day Valerie never got dressed.  I must make up for that!

And I have left a grand finale of sorts for last - possibly my favorite thing I've ever made...curious?  :)

3 comments:

  1. PEASE KEEP BLOGGING after the 1 month! PLEASE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO curious! what else do you have in your magic sewing bag?

    And I'm with Mary on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job again, Boodge. And yes, please keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete