9.14.2011

SSS: Days 9-12

Self-Stitched September Day 9


The occasion:  work, a 5 hour bus ride, two stops at McDonald's in one day!


Self-Stitched September Day 10

The outfit:  Chambray Addiction Shirt (good news:  I cut off the part of the sleeves that were cutting off my armpit circulation!) + Paper Bag Waist Shorts

The occasion:  bike riding the Province Lands, climbing to the top of the Pilgrim Monument, a dinner accompanied with Beatles tunes as sung by an older gentleman with an acoustic guitar and a middle-aged woman who occasionally played a wooden block
Self-Stitched September Day 11

The outfit:  Blissful Silence Shirt + Grey Pants

The occasion:  Newport mansion gazing, Mystic Seaport, train ride home (this is me displaying my train hair...)
Self-Stitched September Day 12

The outfit:  Gingham Button-Up + Black Pencil Skirt

The occasion:  work, errands, setting the DVR for all the new fall shows!

5 comments:

  1. You are adorable! Just thought I would let you know. That last picture of you is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first outfit is my favorite! love them all, though! you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what...I love your 'self stitched' wardrobe! You've really made such a good range of seperates to mix and match.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so impressed with your self-stitched project. every piece is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #9 - yes! #12 - wow!

    ReplyDelete