9.16.2011

SSS: Days 13-15

Self-Stitched September Day 13

The outfit:  Southwest Dress

The occasion:  work, loving the fact that I was wearing flannel at work, zero hair compliments...yikes












 




Self-Stitched September Day 14

The outfit:  Chambray Blazer of Glory + One Day Top + Orange Ruffle Skirt

The occasion:  work, the last time we'll see 86 degrees in 2011

















Self-Stitched September Day 15

The outfit: Armadillo Dress + Multi-Chain Necklace

The occasion:  work, reliving the glory days of All That, spilling a large amount of water down the front of me about five minutes before I left work and having to walk down the sidewalk home half soaked


4 comments:

  1. I love your blazer in the second post, great job! The dresses are also gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna need to know when the fall line of Dottie Adele is coming out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I think of Tami Taylor every I see the Armadillo dress! Let's have a FNL watch party in NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i take full credit for the "all that" portion of this post. and i TOTES had hair envy- although since this is an on-going thing, i can see why i probably shouldn't count.

    ReplyDelete