9.20.2011

SSS: Days 16-18

Self-Stitched September Day 16

The outfit:  Handcrafted Roses T + Replacement Pants

The occasion:  work, nothing else I can remember



Self-Stitched September Day 17

The outfit:  Tiny (No) Pocket Tank 2 + Husband's Sweatshirt + Red Infinity Scarf

The occasion:  wearing leggings as pants (I'm sorry, people, it's just too comfortable), lots of chores, watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Scott's basketball game, early bedtime














Self-Stitched September Day 18

The outfit:  Favorite Top Ever + Yellow Scallop Skirt (New!)

The occasion:  church, Chelsea Market, the Highline, cooking and baking, book club, Emmy's (whew!)

**Loving this new skirt I just made!  The scallops are inspired by my Jolly Holiday Shorts - I just loved the way they looked and knew I wanted to make another garment that incorporated them.  The fabric is a wool suiting - perfect for fall and winter quickly approaching!

4 comments:

  1. Oooo - love your new skirt too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yellow skirt paired with your striped top is so cute! And I agree, leggings as pants are way comfortable.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & saying hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw yes, the new yellow skirt is PERFECTION!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #16 is very tailored and looks great on you.
    #17 - how very very comfy that looks
    #18 - adorable

    ReplyDelete