9.21.2011

On Any Given Week This Fall, We'll Be Watching...

   HART OF DIXIE______
THE LYING GAME_________
  PAN AM
                     COMMUNITY
        RINGER
            NINE 0210
        GLEE  
    NEW GIRL
THE OFFICE______
                      THIRTY ROCK
                           HAPPY ENDINGS
   UP ALL NIGHT____________
           THE SOUP
             MODERN FAMILY
     GOSSIP GIRL
    PROJECT RUNWAY
         PRETTY LITTLE LIARS (the halloween special!)
      SUBURGATORY
                                 SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE


Okay, maybe this is what I watch during any given week (Scott just surfs back and forth between Discovery, History, and NatGeo).  Our DVR is severely overloaded.  Please, let some of these new fall shows end up either being lame or getting canceled, so we can free up a little time!

We just can't help it, we love TV.

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I had dinner plans on Monday night and when I got back I had 5 hours of tv shows to catch up on! We're only 2 days into the new seasons and I'm already behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i. can't. wait.

    though i agree that i really hope some flop! and i don't think i can watch the halloween special of PLL by myself. eep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you spell out dancing with the stars?? who are you??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah--how did you do that, Valerie?! Good grief. Some of those shows I've never heard of. Please don't get rid of Project Runway or DWTS because those are the only two that I share with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so neat! We love tv too- so nice to just have something mindless to do after a long day!

    ReplyDelete