10.05.2010

Good Ol' Fashioned Bloomers


What I made:
Colette Patterns bloomers pattern, for free!  (you know how I like that!)
Fabric from my granny's quilting stash

My rear is not this bubbly in real life...

When I made it:
Over the past month, a little at a time.  Want to know why?  Because I was making them via webcam with this girl!  She's a beginning sewer (but has been making all sorts of cute things!), so we went through all the steps of this pattern together.  Here's her super cute final result.


What I like about them:
They are my first attempt at loungewear!
I also like the gathering, here, there, and everywhere.
Let's be honest, they're just cute little things, right?  :)

3 comments:

  1. my humps, my humps, my humps... my lovely lady lumps!

    haha. love these! you guys both did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much fun!

    and... your bloomers aren't SEE THROUGH! and super adorable.

    i just cut out the pattern again and plan to make a "non risque" pair next week.

    ReplyDelete