10.06.2011

My Favorite Thing to Do on a Thursday Night

...is to sew while I watch Project Runway!


I pin and trim and seam rip (if necessary - fingers crossed it's not) while the show is on so I can sit in front of the TV, and then when the commercials come on, I take it to the sewing machine (just a few yards away).  It's inspiring to be constructing clothing at the same time as people who are a thousand times more talented than you are; it gives me something to strive for.  And it's also easy to pretend that Tim's words of encouragement are directed towards me!

2 comments:

  1. "make it work!" (you always do)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly my Thursday night routine. I'm always more productive during Project Runway because I just think of how disapointed Tim Gunn would be if he knew how slowly I sew!

    ReplyDelete