5.11.2012

Me-Made-May: Days 8-10

Day 8

The outfit:  Floral Tank Dress + Chambray Blazer of Glory

The occasion:  work, a really weird hair day, my skirt flying up in the wind about a dozen times













Day 9

The outfit:  Pleated Pink Top + Heidi's Dress-->Skirt Redo

The occasion:  work, the glorious rediscovery of Christina Aguilera's "Stripped" album*, gross humidity

* Seriously, my co-worker Brittany brought this CD to work yesterday on a whim, and as I listened to it, I was reminded heavily how much this album was the anthem of my senior year of high school.  It is insanely powerful and awesome.  I used to dance like crazy in the studio alone to "Fighter," "Soar" got me through a period of feeling inadequate at dance camp that summer, I listened to "Cruz" as I drove away from my hometown to go to college, and you KNOW "Dirrty" and "Beautiful" were totally your jams.  Every track on this album is perfection, except for #12, which is awful, and #15, which is scarily sexual.  Also I saw her on tour that summer with Justin Timberlake and it was THE GREATEST.

Day 10

The outfit:  Gingham Button-Up + Husband's Sweater + White Skinnies (can I wear these before Memorial Day?)

The occasion:  work, bravely eating Cheetos while wearing white pants, tiny top knot inspired by Kate Bosworth's hair at the Met Ball (her bun is so tiny!  But this is as small as I could get mine)

1 comment:

  1. Love that first dress!! Ha! And I totally know what you mean about that album. JT wad actually my first ever concert! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete