1.08.2012

Dottie Adele: Shop Update

It's 2012, so it's time to start things fresh!

I did a little recharging of the batteries over the holidays, and now am back and ready to be sewing up a storm for Dottie Adele!  My first new piece is already in the shopa comfy knit top with black and white polka dots!
If the shape of this top looks familiar, it's because it's the exact same as my Favorite Top Ever.  Which must mean that this new one is a close second.  I wore it out the day I made it, and its status as Second Favorite Top Ever was confirmed.
By the way, all the clothes in my shop are now made-to-order - meaning you provide your measurements, and I'll make you that garment to your specifications, therefore achieving a better fit!
I've got many more garments in mind to add to the line at Dottie Adele, so keep checking back!  Spring clothes are close on the horizon...you know, after we make it through the next 2 months and 11 days of winter.  Okay, now I'm just depressed.  But I bet I know what would help...black and white polka dots! :)

3 comments:

  1. you are so gosh darn talented! Lovely top! :) -Lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric you chose! I've been looking for something with polka dots but never really thought I could pull it off. But, I think I could definitely do a top like that!

    And I love your new header! Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't feel like you could ever have a bad day wearing polka dots! It makes me instantly happy. Love the latest addition, especially the sleeves. The sleeves are perfect.

    ReplyDelete