1. There is a Blockbuster Express in our grocery store. It's $1 more than Redbox, but it is definitely better than nothing!
2. I would vote for George Clooney for president. Though probably not if that scandal gets out...
3. You can play Taboo online. WHAT. We played with friends on Friday night! It has a timer and it keeps score for you! You have to verbally buzz people though. Not that it's a problem to do so.
4. I love the view from our roof almost as much as the view from our windows.
5. When I get obsessed with something, I get really obsessed with it. (Watched no less than 7 episodes of Downton Abbey between Friday and Sunday, and threw in a few fan-made YouTube vids for good measure)
6. My camera no longer wants to focus. It's my own fault, as I once let it fall off the ironing board (what was it doing there?!), and it's never been the same since. Good thing a birthday is coming up...
7. I love the way this man wants to build things for our home.
8. Monday always gets here a little too soon--have you noticed?