1.24.2012

Welcome Back, Mon!

It was a very long 9 days without Scott here.  He has returned just in time:  I have eaten all the leftovers in the fridge, watched all my TV shows (some more than once...), and started talking to myself for lack of human interaction.  But finally, (finally!), the man of the house has returned from Jamaica, where he was cleaning the local children's teeth and curing them of their dental ailments (poor guy had to go from 87 degrees and scuba diving and return to 30 degrees and a couple inches of snow).

Also, I found this thing in his suitcase:
...I should send him all over the world just to see what souvenirs he will bring back for me.

Welcome back, Scott, and welcome to your new home, weird carved wooden skull man!

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I wish that could have been there when I was there... Watching me sleep and greeting me every morning with that big ol' smile!

    Happy Homecoming Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why am I not surprised that this is what Scott brought back from Jamaica?! :o)

    ReplyDelete