11.16.2011

Friends of Friends

I have a friend at work named Brittany (you've met her before).  Within 3 days of meeting one another, it was clear we were long lost twins, as evidenced our mutual obsessions with anything that originated between 1990-1999, office supplies, and power stomping.  I soon discovered she had a best friend named Whitney (yes, Brittany and Whitney!  They rhyme!  Isn't that the cutest?!).  I've never met Whitney in real life, but someday, we will.  And that day will be glorious.  Until then, we'll have to settle for group e-mails to discuss Ryan Gosling, creeping on each others' blogs, and exchanging pieces of clothing via mail.  Because just like she is rocking one of the Chambray Drawstring Skirts from Dottie Adele, I'm now rocking this ivory scarf she sent my way!  I'm always impressed with people who can crochet, because I have no idea how to myself, and this color is going to look just gorge with my hunter green coat this winter. (Whitney also makes crochet covers for your iPods/iPhones if you're in the market for one!)
Thank you, Whitney!  Can't wait to meet you in real life someday!

1 comment: