1.13.2013

Still Can't Get Enough of Mustard Yellow

Most recently made item:  another square sweater, from this simple tutorial, this time in my old standard color, mustard yellow.
I love the simplicity of making this top:  it truly is just 4 rectangles sewn together.  As a wannabe minimalist, it can't get much better than that for me!
You might notice that this shutter closet door is normally reserved for my shop pictures, but I decided I already have enough yellow things on Dottie Adele (proof).  Ha!

Oh, and remember that photo shoot with Kate Ignatowski I did in December? Here's a sneak peek, with one of the models wearing this top! Look forward to all the pictures next week!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm excited to see the rest of the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Thanks for linking to the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looove mustard! the color that is. i prefer ketchup when it comes to my condiments.

    ReplyDelete