1.25.2013

Dottie Adele: Photo Shoot

What we've all been waiting for (or at least me!)...

Here are the final results of the photo shoot we did back in DecemberIt makes me incredibly grateful to see my designs so wonderfully worn and stunningly photographed.  Please enjoy!  (And let me know your favorites!)
Photo shoot was a collaboration between:
Photographer:  Kate Ignatowski
Hair:  Janice Latorre
Models:  Rachel Novick and Lilly Alanah
Clothes:  Dottie Adele


My shop is "on vacation" until March 1, but if you see anything you like, check back in March!Heart-Shaped Waistband Skirt, Polka Dot Top (sold out), Roses Skirt, Blush Pink Maxi Dress, Pleated Polka Dot Skirt, Lace Back Blouse, Peter Pan Blouse, Printed Shorts, Sweetheart Dress, Mustard Sweater Top (coming soon!)

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Again, I'm so so so proud of you and you should be incredibly proud of yourself :)

    I still remember the first day Dottie Adele opened... Our giveaways. My first purchase. And now you're in a photo shoot! I highly doubt it's the last either :)

    You're incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! The photos look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool!! the photos look great. i must get myself a dottie adele piece soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete