Today is Day 6 of my recovery! And I'm bored out of my mind already! Here's what I've done so far today:
- Watched 12 Emma Watson interviews on YouTube (obsession fueled by this magazine that Brittany brought to me, which I have read cover to cover)
- Walked up and down the hallway for 9 minutes. Gotta get these muscles moving!
- Watched last night's 90210 and Gossip Girl, both of which threw me twists that I did not see coming! Good job, CW! Also, for anyone else out there currently watching the third season of Downton Abbey via sketchy internet means...please e-mail me to discuss.
- Ate two pieces of cinnamon toast, which for the rest of my life will never stop tasting insanely good to me.
- Read the first chapter of The Girl the Dragon Tattoo, which left me insanely bored and not desiring to read any more at all. Judging by everyone in the world's deep love for this series...it gets better, right?
- Took my second post-surgery shower! Yes, if you do the math...that is one shower every 3 days. My excuse is that I'm not supposed to get my incision spot wet.
- Made a semi-dramatic playlist for my future hallway walks.
Tune in tomorrow for more recovery adventures, if you think you can handle the excitement.