- we spent most of our time hiding out at home (somewhere in one of those towers), watching Parks & Rec and working on our hobbies.
- I made cookies whose ingredients included four different types of chocolate: baker's chocolate, bittersweet chocolate, cocoa, and chocolate chips. Sweet.
- I reminded myself how nice it is to spend time with your husband out of the house. I went on two walks with him just to run errands, once to get lunch and once to Radio Shack, and those two walks were probably my favorite two things that happened this weekend.
- I continued my re-watching of One Tree Hill from the beginning, and found it hilarious in one episode when Nathan told Haley she should come over to his house to bid for Sheryl Crow tickets on E-bay because he had DSL internet. #2004problems
- I video chatted with various friends and family members for four hours straight. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Thank you, Lord, for technology.