This is such a sweet, kind honor! Especially since I once wore this:
And really, really believed I looked as hot in this ensemble as I'm acting like. Oh, 2005. Such different times.
As the tradition of this award goes, here are seven little things about me you might not yet know from reading my blog.
- I have been a redhead, a blonde, and a brunette at some point in my life, but all naturally! I've never dyed or highlighted my hair, not even temporarily.
- I lived in England for a semester while I was doing my student teaching on an Air Force Base, and will forever say to anyone considering living or visiting overseas for an extended period of time: do it. You will not regret it.
- When my sister and I were little, we used to read so much (Sweet Valley High, Babysitter's Club, and Nancy Drew were some favorites), that if we ever got in trouble for anything, we would get grounded from reading.
- I played the trumpet for 4 years in school band and 3 years after that in church band. I once played all 12 major scales in less than 60 seconds.
- I have never had a pet in my life (except a puppy for 5 weeks in college, which doesn't count because I had to give away because I wasn't home enough to take care of it). However, I did get to take the class hedgehog, Spike, home for Spring Break in 5th grade, but he caught the flu at my house and all his spikes turned green, and everyone in my class got really mad at me.
- When I was 20 years old, I got a new retainer, and willingly chose for it to be zebra-striped.
- I love the Backstreet Boys. Oh wait, you had already heard that? Oh, well!