9.10.2012

Dottie Adele: Polka Dot & Pleats

New in the shop:  my first new piece for fall!  Ta-daaaaaaaaaaa!
Guys, I just love this skirtI love it I love it I love it.  It was one of those times that the design I had in my head came together perfectly and turned out just how I had imagined!
Anyway, enough gushing, here are the details:  It's a midi length skirt, black with white polka dots, tiny pleats all around.  In other words, WAY CUTE.  And you could have one too :)
If you would like to check it out on my Etsy shop, please click on over!

3 comments:

  1. I have to say it again, 'swoon'! i can't get over this skirt: the sweet little pleats, the polka dots, and length. ah, it's so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some polka dots! In all shapes and in all colors and in all sizes. How great it is that this project turned out exactly as you hoped. There have been way too many times what I have envisioned in my head doesn't come to fruition exactly as I hoped.

    ReplyDelete