To anyone who reads this blog:

You've probably noticed my posting slowly tapering off to virtually nothing over the past couple of months.  It was for good reason:  I was quite busy making 16 of these...
And now I am FINISHED!  I took on the largest sewing project yet in my personal history of sewing, and I survived!  (And loved about 97% of the estimated 120 hours of sewing dedicated to these 16 dresses.  The other 3% was seam ripping.)

With that being said, as you can probably assume, I did not make 16 of the above dresses for myself.  So now it's time for me to get back to selfishly sewing for a little while!  And oh, do I have plans.

So, to anyone who checked back here on a daily basis (like my grandma!  Hi, G-ma!) and missed me, please rest assured that we've now returned to regularly scheduled programming, and I'm back.

(Oh, and those dresses above?  They are for weddings in May.  I can't reveal all until then!)


  1. Wow! Great job! What a crazy amount of work! Glad you finished them!

  2. FINISHED! woot woot! excited for regular scheduled programming on threads thoughts things.

  3. Wow! Sixteen of those dresses? That's impressive!